Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Writing of an elder

 
"If I could not live my life again, I would ask tjeteër time to do more mistakes. I would not seek to was so perfect. Going to rest more. `S` will wear their stripes so many things. I would be more than barracks have been on this trip. I know very few things that will take them seriously. I will face desert. I would be less committed to cleanliness and hygiene. Would be facing more risks, I would make more trips, will make it climb more mountains, will swim in the many rivers, more text will be watching sunsets, will go to more places where I've never . Would eat more ice cream and less beans. I would have more real problems and less imaginary problems. Look, I was one of those who lived with them for mania preceded evil, do be cautious and reasonable, every hour and every day. Oh, I had my moments of madness, and if I had to start again, I would like to have more of these moments. I would even ask to not have anything but these beautiful moments ... I was one of them - still old - do not go anywhere without a thermometer with you, no hot water barsën without pardesynë, even without a parachute. But to start again from scratch will tëudhëtoja less baggage. If I had to start from scratch, I would begin to walk barefoot from early spring until late autumn. I would do more laps in Show all sorts of games for children ... Contemplation will more sunsets and tëluaja more children, if you reliving my life again! But I do not have this opportunity. "
This article is also written in the journal, "Journal of Psychology Humanistick"

I want to know how important you are to me, you can be the creator of man within me, I desire. Only you may damage the wall behind which I tremble. Only you can see behind my mask. You can just helping me out of my dark world, everyone panic, insecurity and solitude. So, please, do not be far. I know that for you it will not be easy. Not valid opinion that nothing raises more solid walls. And as far as the approach, the more I probably would counteract blindly. You see, apparently I fight against what for whom I have the most need. But they say that love is stronger than any wall, and here lies the only hope of mine. Therefore, dismissed these walls with your hands strong but polite, because it is fëmirore within me is very sensitive and can not grow behind the walls. So do not stop the zmbpraps. I need you.If you have time to go out with a girl, she is physically close to you, laugh with you and shining eyes when he sees it mean that she was loved. Here are some other signs.

She looks at all times

The girl who sees you in the arm to at all times? Her eyes shine when he is near? Do you have any doubt, it was love.

You trusted her man

It is difficult for a woman to express freely and show everything. If the girl in the shoulder and tells everything he wants advice, then he believes it and wants to share intimate with you.

She wants to know everything about you

Everything that you tell yourself that you remember and wants to learn more and more things about your life.

She is jealous and possessive

When women love a man's love of all to themselves. When just started a good friendship between you and a cute blonde was greeted on Facebook, it causes anxiety to it. And feels jealous rage.

Guys, if you have the girls side has all these signs then feel free to propose because she is crazy about you. Furthermore will spend wonderful moments together.





0 comments:

Post a Comment